Thursday, September 11, 2008

me and my big mouth

darn... had been sick for 5 days...
sunday down with fever, recovered and monday comes the cough.

then tuesday still coughing... had some cough syrup at nite and drop dead sleeping... and on wednesday, cough still not yet recover, comes the runny nose...

joelle gave me the flu and cough medicine she had, and looking at the medicine, i knew its those that can knock out an elephant type of medicine lor... and ironically, after i had my medicine, i was watching 'earth from above' documentary on arts central, there goes an elephant being knocked out by a tranquilizer... after that... i dun remember what happened after that... :P

and right now, nose juice still dripping non-stop while posting this entry...
informed shiwei that i may not be able to be his brother on his wedding day this sat... but will monitor myself tomolo and see how first...

damn, i hate to be sick... me and my big mouth...
why leh? cuz i told joelle last week that i seldom fall sick one... and if i do, it will be mostly fever... and guess what? you all know the story... kaoz...

No comments:

Post a Comment