Tuesday, April 22, 2008

baby 没吓到, daddy 被吓到

this morning at 4am, there was this loud and sudden thunder that made me jumped and was kinda worried megan may get startled... and so, i stayed awake and listened if megan was crying from the other room... hmmm, dun have... waited... dun have... hmmm... 等了一会儿... kaoz... 6am le!!! and rainy morning somemore... so dun wanna go work!!!

LL, gotten myself to work... reached lavender and walked like a zombie to concourse... and so much like a zombie, i didn't realised der and jann waving right in front of me... they jio-ed me to join them for a bfast... not a fan of bfast, but i really need that coffee, so go with them and met andy... and so, while sipping my coffee,  i told them about my 4am BIG BANG and they laughed at me... "baby 没吓到, daddy 被吓到..." kaoz, whatever...

managed to survive today with a headache right from the start of the day... the moment 5:30, shut down notebook and 跑人了!

reached home and played with megan... hmmm, headache gone le wor... keke... asked joelle if she taken any photo... and she show me these... kaoz, 什么表情吗?

P1020170

P1020171

P1020173

haiz... the rest of the photo... even worst... dear, you need to polish up wor... keke...

*yawn* 我好困哦...

No comments:

Post a Comment