Friday, November 30, 2007

zzzzzzz....

went to buggis 3rd floor to walk walk after work, there's so many baby stuff there... fox baby wear, very the nice. i guess we'll be spending bombs there in future... :P

while on cabby to my parent's place, joelle told me, last nite (this morning 5am actually) when i 'hopped' onto bed after my ot, megan suddenly kicked a few times. it almost seems like megan senses or knows her daddy is back le... awww...


oh, introduce 一下, a very nice instant latte from oldtown. 1 packet of coffee powder almost fill up half of my cup (so my cup is some sort of half-filled or half-emptied?... aiya, whatever lah)... its a very thick and fragrance coffee...


but right now, no amount of coffee can make me stay awake... i'm completely worn out... got to go sleep now, my eyelids are so darn heavy... tomolo morning got gynae appointment and evening got to go back office to work... time to sleep... zzzzzzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment